Purple Background

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Felt Hair Bow

Ok, so these ADORABLE little bows take all of 5 minutes to make. I don't like making a hair bow or anything DIY that is too complicated, so this little Pinterest find really caught my interest!
*For full tutorial go HERE


Close up of my little princess wearing one :)


Yep, she's adorable! and she has just enough hair for the alligator clip to hold in place!


I don't know why I feel the need to *bling or *bejewel everything and in this case, less is more. So I'm sticking to just the felt next time :) (These can be made out of other fabrics too, not just felt! Try leather!)

And just FYI, you can make one in every color of felt that Hobby Lobby, Joann's or Michael's has in stock and STILL only have spent 5 bucks! (one sheet of felt is about 25 cent's!)

No comments:

Post a Comment