Purple Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

Getting back to it!

Ok, so it's been almost a YEAR since my last post! What's happened? um....we had another sweet adorable child! and it's a GIRL! Her name is Layla Julia and actually is 6 weeks old today :) A couple of my mommie friends have started their blogs back up and it encouraged me to do so as well. My blog will be about random thoughts, new recipes I've tried, and educational activities that I find cool and exciting for the boys (as I am sort of homeschooling for preschool). Hopefully I can also offer a bit of godly encouragement to SAHM's, because we need it DAILY! I am actually reading a couple of great books right now that are encouraging me to be a godly wife and mother and the other book is sort of helping/teaching me ways to improve the upkeep of my house. Both are great and I will share more about those a bit later.I also have taken up sewing and making cute adorable hair thingy's for Layla. I will post pictures and tutorials on those as well. Ok, so that's all I even have time to write at the moment because dinner is a'cookin ;) (excuse any grammatical errors because I literally am writing this within 5 minutes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment